4' Traditional Crossarm Assembly
Conventional Crossarm Assemblies are one of the most commonly used dock section support setups used. They consist of a 2" OD aluminum crossarm pipe, two stringer brackets for dock attachment, and two crossarm clamps to be used in conjunction with 2" dock post.
Conventional crossarm assemblies make a connection between two vertical dock posts that support your dock section. With the use of the included stringer brackets, the crossarm connects directly to your outside dock stingers. Conventional crossarm assemblies feature a simple yet very adjustable design. Crossarm clamps can be adjusted vertically along your vertical dock posts to reach your desired section height level. The stringers brackets are also adjustable across the horizontal crossbar for the accommodation of various dock section widths.
- Crossarm available in lengths up to 8'
- All aluminum construction (except bolt hardware)
- Easy to use and adjust the design
- Minimal assembly required
- Accepts 2" OD Posts (not included)
- 2" OD aluminum crossbar
- Two stamped aluminum crossarm clamps
- Two aluminum stringer brackets
- Nut and bolt assembly hardware
- Tracking information will be provided via email when the shipper catalogs the pick-up
- You can estimate your shipping charges by adding the item to your cart and entering your zip code into the shipping calculator