Refunds and Returns
BoatLiftandDock.com is committed to providing a high level of customer service to its customers and understands that at times, a sold product may not meet the required needs or standards and need to be returned. We promise to do our best to deliver excellent product and great customer service and rest assured to make right any hiccups along the way. That being said we will accept returns and exchanges for items purchased on the website or over the phone based on the following requirements.
ONLINE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Returns for refund are subject to a restocking fee. Up to a 20% restocking fee can be added if an item is returned:
- Product is returned within 30 days of receiving order.
- Unopened items returned in the original condition as shipped.
- Defective items (no fault of customer).
- Wrong item shipped or item does not match what was shown on BoatLiftandDock.com website. Restocking fee does not apply.
- Non-defective items that are returned opened.
- Non-defective items that are shown to have been unused and not installed.
- Non-defective special orders items.
- Non-defective items that are a specific size and/or color. All Canopies will have a 20% restocking fee as these are made to order items.
BoatLiftandDock.com does NOT charge restocking fees for returns of defective products. If you have received the wrong product or it doesn’t match what was shown on our site or we have made some other shipping error, there will be no restocking fee and NO charge for a return label, provided the item is returned with the return policy time period.
Return for refund may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Items that are weathered or discolored.
- Items that are damaged, missing pieces or show signs of misuse.
- Items that are returned after 30 days from shipping date.
- Items that are custom and are non-standard products or made to order.
RETURN SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Be sure to package the item appropriately according to the packaging requirements by your selected shipping courier. BoatLiftandDock.com is NOT responsible and will NOT reimburse for products that are damaged or lost in transit when shipped back. Please package and insure the returning merchandise for the appropriate value. Ship the item via a courier of your choice to the address below. Packages must be returned prepaid, BoatLiftandDock.com will NOT accept and COD deliveries or shipments.
1657 12th Street
Martin, MI 49070
Here is the information you will need to complete a return:
- Order Number
- Purchaser’s Name
- Phone Number
- Items being returned
- Reason for Return
FILL OUT RETURN FORM HERE. Once the form has been submitted, you will receive an email response that will need to be printed and included with the return. This form is required to distinguish a return from new product.
BoatLiftandDock.com will return, replace or exchange any defective merchandise. You may be required to provide proof of defective merchandise and/or mail the item in for an inspection in some cases. If the items are found to be defective a reimbursement and or credit will be applied to your account, order, replacement, or upgrade including the shipping cost reimbursement. BoatLiftandDock.com will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label. Items must be in the condition in which they were purchased. BoatLiftandDock.com will NOT reimburse or replace items that have been taken apart, dismantled or altered in any way.
Refunds will be issued once the product has been received, inspected and authorized for a refund. Refunds can be mailed by check or in the original form of payment or if requested credit towards your account for future purchase and or replacement product/s.
**Note: due to high credit card charge back fees with various merchants BoatLiftandDock.com has the discretion to issue your refund in a different form than which you originally paid (ex. Customer paid by credit card and may be refunded with a check)
This policy was last updated on 8/22/2017