48" x 12" Thru Flow Legacy Sol Series Outdoor Marine Grade Solar Decking Panel
The ThruFlow Sol Series adds a fully integrated solar panel to our signature interlocking panel design. Sol Panels allow you to take full advantage of valuable space and capture the sun's natural energy for your boat lift, safety lights, and more! One Sol Panel produces enough energy to operate a motorized boat lift, but potential applications are endless. ThruFlow™ panels are designed to be the decking surface for a dock, pier, deck, patio, or any outside or inside flooring structure. The Legacy XP Panel is manufactured with the most advanced technology to create an aesthetic and resilient panel for your family deck, dock or commercial marina. It's durable, safe, maintenance-free, storm resistant, environmentally friendly, comfortable to walk on and easy to install. What more could you want out of a walking surface?
- UV Resistant
- Non- Slip Surface hold true wet or dry
- Walkable surface. Solar Cell with protective, gripped surface is flush to the Thruflow pabel to allow one to walk on it with regual footwear or bare feet
- Interlocks with any Thruflow Series 4' Panels
- Electrical Leads can be fashioned to work with any system
- Reinforced with Fibreglass
- Increased Load Bearing and Flexural Stiffness Properties (Very Strong)
- All Panel sizes exceed 1300 lbs load capacity surpassing the commercial construction requirements
SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY
The interlocking panels are ideal for docks due to their water resistance and 360° anti-slip surface. You will never have water gathering on the dock or pier that can cause the walking surface to become slippery. No algae or mold that can also lead to a slick surface.
The design of this decking allows light to penetrate below the walking surface, minimizing the effect of the walking surface on the plants and animals below. The Army Corps of Engineers has approved this product in Florida over submerged aquatic vegetation (sea-grass, mangrove habitat, etc.). You will also never have to worry about leaching chemicals and it is also recyclable.
- Absolutely NO treating, staining or sealing required
- Barefoot Friendly
- UV package designed for Southern Florida exposure
- Maintenance Free
- No puddles or splinters!
- Allows Sunlight, Water and Debris to Pass
- Cool to the touch, even in hot sun!
- ADA compliant
- Helps minimize uplift on decking surface from wind and water
- Pre-Drilled & Countersunk holes for Easy Installation
- 16" Centers for Fasteners (8 fasteners per panel)
- Can be used virtually anywhere a walkway is needed, indoor or outdoor
ThruFlow panels use an interlocking design that allows each panel to blend into the next creating a completed and attractive pattern. Each panel allows for 43% of sunlight to pass through onto the native flora and fauna below the dock and keeping nature happy.
NEW! Legacy XP panels have elongated screw holes which revolutionize this panel even further allowing for greater mounting flexibility. This leaves more room for accurate mounting to make sure each panel is lined up with the stringers, even on older docks or decks that may have warped over time or that require the decking to hang over the edge of the stringer. **Sol Panels are compatable with all 4' Thru Flow panel models**
The The panels come in two colors: Light Gray and Maple which is a medium tan. The surface of all Series panels is UV-resistant which means it will never get hot under direct sunlight, and the non-slip surface holds true wet or dry.
Thru Flow recommends a high-quality #10 or #12 panhead stainless steel screw with a 2.5" length. Screws should be clear through the panel and fastened into the material of your structural frame. It is important to also remember not to tighten the screw down entirely and to allow for expansion and contraction. Hole alignment is also important and the 4' panel has 16" centers and requires 8 fasteners.
We offer a #10 x 2.5" Panhead Philips Stainless Steel Tek Screw (seen in the picture to left). These are a self-tapping screw. Click here to visit this product.
- Smaller orders ship UPS ground. Larger orders and full pallets ship common carrier freight. Contact us for full pallet orders for custom shipping prices.
- Sol panels are only available in 4' wide.