Traditional 3' Wide H-Frame with 7' Legs
Traditional 36" wide H-Frame support for boat dock sections up to 36" wide. Constructed from 2" circular aluminum pipe with .090" wall thickness. The all aluminum supports provide a corrosion resistant and light weight support that is adjustable.
- All STAMPED ALUMINUM Components
- Adjustable stringer brackets that move back and forth across the cross-arm
- Fully adjustable cross-arm clamps allow easy up and down leveling with 9/16" socket or wrench
- 36" Max Width cross-arm assembly
- Turn hole to assist with auger installation
- All aluminum with zinc plated fastener
- 2 Capped 2" OD Aluminum Posts / Legs
- 1 Cross-arm 2" OD Aluminum
- 2 Cross-arm Clamps
- 2 Stringer Brackets
- Two 7.5" base pads, 12" x 12" base pads OR aluminum augers
POST ATTACHMENT OPTIONS
8" x 8" aluminum bottom plates work well in sand and other solid lake bottoms. Not recommended for extremely deep mud or muck.
12" x 12" aluminum bottom plates provide a larger footprint for the leg and works better in area with softer lake bottoms, may not work well in extremely deep mud or muck.
16" x 16" aluminum bottom plates provides a very large footprint for the leg and works well in softer and muckier areas. The only downfall to this size base pad is that it can be difficult to remove.
Aluminum Augers are the recommended form of support for docks that will have boats or watercraft tied to it. Augers make installing the supports more work than using just bottom plates. The auger helps to anchor the dock to the lake bottom. You can also use a combination of base pad and auger for maximum support.
- Typically ships in 3-5 business days
- Tracking information will be provided via email when the shipper catalogs the pick-up
- You can estimate your shipping charges by adding the item to your cart and entering your zip code into the shipping calculator