4FT PONTOON LIFT LEVELING LEGS
These are 4 ft extension legs built for a cantilevering pontoon boat lift. They attach to the lower framework allowing the lift to be leveled to your specific needs.
If you have a slight decline in your lake bottom, simply attach the legs to the rear of your boat lift and make sure you are in enough water so that your pontoons clear the uprights while entering the lift. If the slope of your lake bottom is steeper then you may need a second pair of leveling legs mounted towards the middle of the lift to balance the weight of the entire system more evenly. If the slope of your decline is severe then you may need 3 or even 4 pairs of leveling legs at various lengths, distributed evenly along the entire length of the cantilever boat lift to achieve the desired effect.
- All Aluminum design
- Fits a 2" x 5" Extrusion
- Telescoping Adjustment
- 16" x 10" Foot Pad
- Adjustment Holes 2.5" Apart
- Pair of 4 ft legs with footpads attached
- Pair of mounting brackets
- Connecting hardware
*The cantilever style pontoon boat lift is what these legs are designed for.
- Ships out in 3 - 5 business days and is then picked up by a UPS Ground for delivery.
- Tracking information will be provided via email when the shipper catalogs the pick-up.
- You can estimate your shipping charges by adding the item to your cart and entering your zip code into the shipping calculator.
|Typically Ships:||3 - 5 Business Days|
|Item Type:||Lift - Freestanding|
|For use with:||Pontoon Lift|
|Foot Pad Size:||16" x 10"|
1657 12th Street - Martin, MI 49070
Get Our Latest Product Updates and Offers!
© 2008 - 2018 BoatLiftandDock.com | All Rights Reserved