ROTO MAG 1500 PWC PILING LIFT WITH ROTATION BY MAGNUM
The ROTO Mag 1500 Personal Watercraft Lift by Magnum Boat Lifts allows you to raise your watercraft, then rotate it over the dock, seawall or bulkhead for easy and safe access. This lift is also a ''tube in tube'' design which means that when raised, no portion of the lift remains in the water. This pretty much eliminates electrolysis and marine growth on the lifting cradle.
- 1,500 lb Lifting Capacity
- 180 Degree Rotation when raised
- 6' Arm Length
- 9' Lift Travel
- 6' Carpeted Wood Hull Bunks
- 4' PVC Post Guides
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- Galvanized Steel Fasteners
- Attaches to 8" or Larger Piling
- Electric Winch
- Polypropylene Track Rollers
- Stainless Steel Cable
- 2 Year Mechanical and 5 Year Structural Limited Warranty
The ROTOMag 1500 offers a 9' max lifting height. The unit comes with an AMS 1500 electric winch with a ground fault protected drum switch. A Gem Wireless Remote system with a range of 100 feet is available as an option for these lifts. The rotation features allows this lift to be rotated 180 degrees over your dock when in the fully raised position. This is an extremely convenient feature for servicing and cleaning your personal watercraft.
- Gem Wireless Remote System
- Stubby Mount for pilings shorter than 42"-works with 30" or taller off the dock.
- Ships direct from the manufacturer
- Ships out in 3 - 7 business days and is then picked up by a freight carrier for delivery.
- Tracking information will be provided via email when the shipper catalogs the pick-up.
- When installing please ensure that the piling is at least 43" above the deck surface.
- You can estimate your freight shipping charges by adding the item to your cart and entering your zip code into the shipping calculator.
|Typically Ships:||3-7 Business Days|
|Shipping Method:||LTL Freight|
|Lift Cradle Travel:||9' Max Travel|
|Hull Bunk Type:||Carpeted Lumber|
|Hull Bunk Length:||6|
|Anchoring Type:||Dock or Piling Mount|
|MinWaterDepth:||5" under draft of boat to be lifted|
|Frame Material:||Galvanized Steel|
|Cable Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Watercraft Weight (Wet):||1,200 - 1,500, 500 - 800, 800 - 1,200|
|Item Type:||Lift - Dock Mount|
|Lift Design:||Dock Mount, Electric, Piling, PWC|
|Warranty:||2 Year Mechanical and 5 Year on Gearing and Structural Components|
|Product Manual:||View RotoMag 1500 Product Manual|
1657 12th Street - Martin, MI 49070
Get Our Latest Product Updates and Offers!
© 2008 - 2018 BoatLiftandDock.com | All Rights Reserved