The Smarte Jack retractable boat lift wheel system makes installing and removing your freestanding boat lift easy and quick. Wheel system designed to mount to most freestanding boat lift models.
The Smarte Jack is the perfect solution for both Lift owners and dock installers. Makes a multi-person job quick and easy. Simply install the attachment brackets to your lower spreader beams and install your poly tires on the retractable axle system and your ready to go!
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Construction
- Adaptable to various lower frame dimensions
- Exclusive 24" BL&D Premium Wide Tread Poly tires *sold separately*
- No tools needed to install
- Easy height level adjustment
- 18" of travel adjustment
- Adjusts with cordless drill or wrench with 9/16" socket
- Designed to roll over various surfaces
- 700lb lifting capacity per jack
This product is designed to install on a wide range of freestanding boat lifts. Frame brackets are adjustable for various width and height dimensions. Fits most aluminum freestanding lifts models ranging from 1200lb - 6000lb capacities
Note: If you wish to leave the wheels installed once the lift is in the water, you must ensure that your lift leveling legs are adjusted properly. It is important, that if the wheels are left in place while the lift is being used, that the tires are in no way supporting the weight of the lift and watercraft. The wheel kits are not designed to support the weight of a watercraft and should not be used for this purpose.
© 2013 BoatLiftandDock.com
Happy to Help You! Ask Your Question