MAXSTAND 13' - 16' "STANDARD" ADJUSTABLE HIDDEN UNDER-DOCK SUPPORT WITH A-FRAME STANCE
The 13' - 16' Under Dock Support with A-Frame Stance is hidden from the top of the dock and provides great stability. The deeper the water, the wider the stance which creates a more stable dock in comparison to traditional H-Frame style supports. Under dock supports create a more aesthetically pleasing look, when installed there are no posts above the walking surface as you find with other support styles.
- Adjustable from 13' - 16'
- Stand ends with stringer brackets and 1/2" stainless bolt and brass nut leg adjusters (2)
- 9' center cross member section - (1)
- Center leg assembly - (2)
- 48" extension tubes - (2
- 36" Telescoping Leg post - (4)
- 7" x 12" Angled Base Pad - (2)
- 7" x 7" Standard Base Pad (center) - (2)
- STRINGER BRACKETS - This is where your dockside stringer will sit and has holes to fasten the dock section to the support.
- SPACER - This is used to place under the side stringer of a dock if it happens to line up over the Extension tube so the dock remains level. This spacer can be moved across the Extension tube anywhere it needs to be located./li>
- CENTER CROSSMEMBER - This portion of the support uses the same extrusion as the Stand Ends and work as the main central support for the stand.
- EXTENSION TUBES - These tubes slide into the Center Crossmember and Stand Ends and allow for the width adjustment. A simple 1/2" stainless bolt and brass nut are used on the Center Crossmember and Stand End to tighten up the Extension Tube at a given width.
- STAND END - These are the two angled ends of your support and included a 45° brace and the Stringer Bracket. This assembly also has two 1/2" stainless bolt and brass nut Leg and Extension Tube, adjusters.
- LEG POST AND BASE PAD - Included, but not pictured.
AVAILABLE SUPPORT STYLES
|"STANDARD" 13' - 16' MAXSTAND SUPPORT - This option includes the stand itself with 30" legs, four 36" telescoping posts, two center support and four base pads (2 outside and 1 center). The combination of the 30" legs and the standard 36" posts give this stand 56" of vertical height. Longer legs can be added.|
|"SHORTY" 13' - 16' MAXSTAND SUPPORT - The ''Shorty'' is used for shallow water applications and the stand comes with 20" legs, four 18" posts, four base pads and also includes two center supports. The combination of the 20" legs and the 18" posts give this stand a 38" max height. The lowest it can get is 22" off the lake bottom. If you need shorter supports, you can bury the feet to reduce the height or use a MaxLoc.|
|''T'' & ''L'' 13'' - 16' MAXSTAND SUPPORT - This support is designed to create a ''T'' or an ''L'' design with your platform. One end of the support has a standard leg and the other end is set up to attach directly to the cross member of the last MaxStand and use it to support that end. This stand includes the TL stand with 30" leg(1), two center supports, three 36" leg posts, three base pads, and the T&L hardware.|
- Orders typically ship within 2-5 business days
- Ship UPS up to 9ft lengths; anything longer must ship freight.
- Please contact us for supports requiring assemblies exceeding 9 feet
|Typically Ships:||2-5 Business Days|
|Adjustable Leg Size:||36"|
|Leg Adjustment Style:||Bolt & Jam Nut|
|Style:||Platform Under Dock|
|Min Height:||22" with Shorty|
|Max Height:||56" with Standard or T&L|
|Middle Legs:||Yes - 2 set|
|Item Type:||Dock - Leg Stand|
|Part Type:||Dock Support|
|Designed to Fit:||156" to 192" Wide|
|Accessory Type:||A-Frame Platform Support|
|Fits Post Size:||2" OD|
|Foot Pad Size:||7.5" x 10"|
|Stringer Distance Adjustable:||Yes - 1"|
|Leg Post Length:||36"|
1657 12th Street - Martin, MI 49070
Get Our Latest Product Updates and Offers!
© 2008 - 2018 BoatLiftandDock.com | All Rights Reserved