CRAFTLANDER PWC 1200LB CAPACITY CANTILEVER PWC LIFT
This is the Craftlander 1060PWC or 1072PWC and the difference is determined by the width of the model you select. The lift has been designed for PWC''s, jet skis or other small vessels with a weight of 1200 lbs or less and a beam of 72" or less. The unit is an all-aluminum structure with carpeted 2 x 4's as bunks to support the boat. It is a freestanding cantilever lift with a 30" lift height and a 60" OR 72" max beam with 18" telescoping legs.
- 1200 lb. Max Lifting Capacity
- 60" OR optional 72" Max Beam
- 30" Lift Height (actual cradle travel)
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Galvanized Steel Cable (stainless steel available upon request)
- 72" Carpeted Hull Bunks
- 5" Boat Loading Clearance at Bottom
- 18" Telescoping Adjustable Legs
- 2 Year Mechanical and 15 Year Structural Limited Warranty
The tapered pads or feet on this unit allow it to be moved across many different surfaces and lake bottoms without snagging or digging in. The lift is lightweight and fairly easy to install and remove seasonally. The lift comes standard with stainless steel fasteners.
- Ships out in 10 - 14 business days and is then picked up by a freight carrier for delivery.
- Tracking information will be provided via email when the shipper catalogs the pick-up.
|Typically Ships:||10-14 Business Days|
|Shipping Method:||LTL Freight|
|Lift Cradle Travel:||30|
|Adjustable Leg Size:||18|
|Hull Bunk Type:||Carpeted Lumber|
|Hull Bunk Length:||6|
|Fasteners:||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Watercraft Weight (Wet):||500 - 800, 800 - 1,200|
|Item Type:||Lift - Freestanding|
|Lift Design:||Cantilever, PWC|
|Warranty:||2 Year Mechanical and 15 Year Structural|
1657 12th Street - Martin, MI 49070
Get Our Latest Product Updates and Offers!
© 2008 - 2018 BoatLiftandDock.com | All Rights Reserved