No room for a boat dock lift or hoist? This versatile, adjustable boat ramp fits small watercraft up to 1200 lbs., from sailboats to Jon boats to small V-hull and flat-hull fishing boats.
This shore ramp is 18 feet in length and has a rail width that adjusts from 24" to 40". Includes 16 polyurethane "donut" style rollers, which mount anywhere along the rails.
- FREE SHIPPING to US
- 1200 lb. Max Weight Capacity
- 130 lb. Overall Weight
- 17' 10" Overall Length
- Adjustable 24"- 40" Overall Width
- Adjustable 24"- 40" Rail Width
- 16 "Donut" shaped Polyolefin Rollers
- Delrin™ Spanner and Bushing (roller bearings)
- Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Zinc Plated Winch with 1,700lb Dead Lift Rating and 5:1 Gear Ratio
- Screw-In Ground Anchor with Hardware
- 25' Nylon Strap with Standard Boat Hook
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (2 Year Warranty for salt water application)
Also available are complete 9 foot add-on sections. The standard 1700 lb. winch with 25' strap is upgradeable to a 1500 or 2500 lb. self-braking winch with 25' or 50' cables.
The easy-to-assemble kit is complete with ground anchoring system.
- 8' 11" Add-On Sections with 12 Rollers
- 1,500 or 2,500 lb. Self-Braking with 25' Cable Upgrade
- 50' Cable Upgrade
- Support Leg Kit
- Wide Support Kit
- Float Kit
© 2015 BoatLiftandDock.com
|Product MPN:||RNG-1200 standard|
|Typically Ships:||2-5 Business Days|
|Item Type:||Lift - Shore ramp|
|Part Type:||Ramp Kit|
|Hull Bunk Type:||Rollers|
|Watercraft Style:||Single Hull|
|Lift Design:||Boat Ramp, Drive-On, Manual|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Watercraft Weight (Wet):||500 - 800, 800 - 1,200|
1657 12th Street - Martin, MI 49070
Get Our Latest Product Updates and Offers!
© 2008 - 2018 BoatLiftandDock.com | All Rights Reserved