Universal boat lift and hoist attachable wheel bracket hardware kit by ShoreMaster.
Does not include tires, tires sold separately
- Brackets can remain on lift year round
- Brackets are adjustable for various extrusion sizes
- Aluminum Wheel Axle & Attaching Brackets
- Stainless Steel and Brass fasteners
It is typically recommended that once your lift is installed that the wheels and axles be removed while the lift is being used. The wheels and axles are easily removed by pulling the retaining axle cotter key. Once the cotter key is removed the axles and tires are easily and quickly removed by sliding out the axle from the brackets installed on your lift's lower frame tube.
Note: If you wish to leave the wheels installed once the lift is in the water, you must ensure that your lift leveling legs are adjusted properly. It is important, that if the wheels are left in place while the lift is being used, that the tires are in no way supporting the weight of the lift and watercraft. The wheel kits are not designed to support the weight of a watercraft and should not be used for this purpose.
- Tracking information will be provided via email when UPS catalogs the pick-up.
- You can estimate your shipping charges by adding the item to your cart and entering your zip code into the shipping calculator.