CRAFTLANDER LIFT JACK - BOAT LIFT REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
The boat lift / hoist INSTALLATION and REMOVAL tool by Craftlander is used to lift a boat hoist from the lower framework. This allows the legs to be adjusted when leveling the lift or adding or removing your wheel kit during installation and removal.
- 800 lb. capacity Dutton-Lainson winch
- 3/16" galvanized steel cable
- Painted steel construction
- Heavy duty hook (2.5" x 7.5" inside dimensions)
This boat lift installation tool works very well both in and out of the water. Save your back for the fun things in life.
Works best in up to 4.5' of water. The jack is still usable in deeper water, the winch just becomes submerged. Recommended as is for solid and semi-solid lake bottoms. For softer lake bottoms, a 2" x 8" can be attached across the bottom of the tool to help keep from sinking.
- 800 lb Capacity Dutton-Lainson winch
- Hook and Galvanized Lift Cable
- Painted steel frame structure
- Tracking information will be provided via email when UPS catalogs the pick-up.
- You can estimate your shipping charges by adding the item to your cart and entering your zip code into the shipping calculator.