Tired of cranking your lift? The Lift Tech Marine model LT-AC100 remote control AND key switch operated 110V powered direct drive boat lift motor is a great solution to that problem. Easy and quick to install, Lift Tech Marine motor units available in AC and DC power options are packed with design features not found with competitors.
Designed to fit a majority of manual operation freestanding lift manufacturers, this unit allows you to eliminate the hassle of turning that old round turn wheel. Once the Lift Tech motor is installed, it allows you to operate your boat hoist with the turn of a key or the push of a button on one of your key fob remote controls.
- Equipped with Soft Start and Power Indicator LED
- Remote and Key Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Backwind and Upper Amp Limit Sensor Protection
- Runs on 110 volt AC (must use GFI outlet)
- Designed and built to handle the elements, motor cover not required.
- Heavy duty multi tooth spline for a stronger connection to winch
- Works on freestanding mechanical lifts up to 7000 lb. capacity
- Easy and quick installation
- Optional Push Button Pendant can be added at any time to key switch models
- Backup Bit for manual operation of the unit in the event of a power outage or system malfunction
- 2 Year Warranty against manufacture defects on all Lift Tech Marine motors.
Lift Tech Marine Motor Units offered by BoatLiftandDock.com are of the most recent model revision. Featuring the most up-to-date safety and design features including soft start, and backwind/overwind amp limit sensors of which are not found on other aftermarket lift motor options.
- LT-ACM100 Power drive unit
- Choice of installation mounting hardware
- Backup Bit
- 2 Keys
- 2 Key Fob Remote Controls
AC 110V Units - NOTE: water and electricity pose a potentially dangerous situation. It is highly recommended that a qualified electrician perform the installation of the power line equipped with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI).
Installation Hardware Kits- Lift Tech offers a variety of hardware installation kits specifically designed for certain boat lift manufacturers. Hardware kits allow for the motor unit to attached to an existing mechanical reduction winch assembly. Lift Tech direct drive motors fit a majority of both new and old freestanding hoist manufacturers. During checkout please specify the brand of lift or winch model the motor will be installed on.
Fits Following Lift Brands - ShoreStation, Hewitt, Beach King, CraftLander (NuCraft), Daka, Dock Rite, Dutton Lainson 1200B, Dutton Lainson 2500/3500, Dutton Lainson B1200A, Dutton Lainson B1500A, Great Lakes Lift, Harbor Master, Lakeshore Products, Lakeside, Metal Craft, Newman, Northern Lights, Pier Pleasure, Port-A-Dock, RGC, ShoreMaster, ShoreMaster Whisper Winch, ShoreMaster Whisper Winch 2, ShoreMate, Summit, Feighner, Ridgeline and Vibo winch types.
- BoatLiftandDock only offers the latest model revisions and field trained one-on-one customer support unlike many discount websites.
© 2015 BoatLiftandDock.com
Happy to Help You! Ask Your Question