The ShoreStation SS10621 1000 lb. capacity PWC or jet ski lift is very well built cantilever style lift with a 42" lift height in the cradle alone. This personal watercraft lift has been specifically designed to fit the hulls of current PWC models assuring maximum support and better performance.
- 1000 lb. Max Lifting Capacity
- 62" Max Beam (inside width - diagonal upright to diagonal upright)
- 42" Lift Height (actual cradle travel)
- Fully Adjustable 6' Hull Bunks
- 245 lb. Overall Weight
- Smooth Operating Winch and Platform
- Corrosion Resistant, minimal wear on moving parts and increased durability.
- 30" Powder Coated Wheel
- Galvanized Winch Cable for Strength (stainless available upon request)
- 4 - 20" Telescoping Adjustable Legs with Inverted Foot Pad
- 2 Year Mechanical and 10 Year Structural Limited Warranty
This lift is designed with 4 - 20" adjustable legs that make leveling on an incline possible.
ShoreStation offers a very sleek and clean look with all of there lifts and they are packed with features to make life easier. The UltraBunks are available for this unit as an option and are a vinyl over aluminum combination that provides superior support and protection. No more sand trapped in your bunk carpet.
- Stainless Steel Upgrade (makes lift all aluminum and stainless)
- Paddel Boat Bunks
- Electric Winch
This product ships out common carrier freight. Please contact us for a shipping prices and availability. Shipping available worldwide.
© 2013 BoatLiftandDock.com
- Brand - Shorestation
- Model # - SS1062
- Overall Width with pads - 77"
- Weight Capacity - 1000lb
- Beam Capacity - 62"
- Lift Travel - 43"
- Bunk Type - Carpeted Bunk (Vinyl over aluminum bunks for additional fee)
- Supporting Legs - 4 - 20" Telescoping Legs (see SS1062 for 2 leg model)
- Color - Aluminum
Structure - Aluminum
Assembly Fasteners - Plated Hardware
Cable Material - Galvanized steel
Winch - B1500
Weight of Unit - 230lb shipped
- 2 Year Mechanical
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.
Question:How do I determine which size of Jet Ski / Wave Runner Lift I need?
Response:The size of lift required for a Jet Ski is determined by the weight of the Jet Ski and not the size. You should be able to find your loaded Jet Ski weight in your owner's manual or, by contacting the manufacturer.