This 4 step anodized aluminum folding dock ladder has been designed with comfort in mind. The steps are slightly angled, much like stairs and allow for a much easier climb up and out of the water over straight boat dock ladders. The folding allows the ladder to be removed from the water to keep algae and other fouling materials that may cause the steps to become slippery.
- Assembly and mounting hardware included
- Quick release mounting brackets
- Anodized aluminum construction with satin finish
- 65" overall height
- 18" overall width
- 5" step width
- Measures 46" from mounting position to ladder bottom
- Maximum weight capacity of 250lbs.
The ladder comes with bar brackets that make installation very easy. The ladder can also be flipped up and remove when not in use.
© 2015 BoatLiftandDock.com
Happy to Help You! Ask Your Question