The Lake Lite 20w-12v Solar Panel offers ultimate power to the water enthusiast who needs their battery charged and ready for daily use. With the Lake Lite 20w-12v Solar Panel, you won't have to worry about running out of juice, even over the long holiday weekends. The below video will show how the unit is assembled and installed.
- Regulator Included - Max Power 20 Watts
- High Efficient Monocrystalline Solar Cells
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Panel Lifetime rated at 20+ years
- Can be used for 12 DC boat lifts and boats
- Very easy to install
- Adjustable angle for maximum solar charge
- Angular design allows for panel to clear canopy covers
- Panel Dimensions - 26.9” x 11.5” x 0.95”
Works best for frequently used 12v battery powered systems. ***battery sold separately***
- 20 Watt 12v Solar Panel
- Panels pre-wired with 20' cable and 3/8" ring terminals
- Mounting arm and brackets
- Charge controller
- Choice of Battery Tray
- Worm Strap
- Instructions with wiring diagrams
Product Rating: (5.00) # of Ratings: 1 (Only registered customers can rate)|
(Only registered customers can rate)
|1 - Terrible|
|2 - Bad|
|3 - OK|
|4 - Good|
|5 - Great||
Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:
Question:Which Solar Panel Kit is right for me?
Response:The single 10 watt 12v solar charging kit is best choice for most people that use there lift 1 - 4 times a week and have a boat weight of 1000 - 4000lbs.
Question:How long will it take me to mount this solar panel to my lift?
Response:Lake Lite solar panel kits have a simple design and are mountable to any boat lift. On average install time takes 15-30 minutes.