The Shore Station SSPV30120 Pontoon Lift is a 3000 lb. capacity vertical freestanding lift for pontoons that can be equipped with either an under deck pontoon rack, a dual set of hull bunks or the new pontoon bunk and guide rack kit (see video below). Any of these options provide plenty of support for your boat.
Freestanding pontoon lifts also give you the option to add a canopy, motor and/or loading guides.
- 3000 lb. Max Lifting Capacity
- 120" Max Beam (inside width - upright to upright)
- 48" Lift Height (actual cradle travel)
- Choice of Pontoon Rack, Dual Bunks or New Pontoon Guide System
- Over Limit Stopped (shown in last image above)
- Aluminum structure and stainless steel hardware
- 48" Painted Steel Wheel
- Stainless steel cables
- 20" Adjustable Leveling Legs
- 2 Year Mechanical and 10 Year Structural Limited Warranty
Below is a description of each option for supporting a pontoon and/or tritoon on the ShoreStation lift and it what determines price between the offered models.
- Pontoon Tube and Guide Rack - This kit contains two sets of 14' hull bunks with each set fixed to a bracket and a 14' guide. This option is easy to install, adjust and to park upon in rougher water.
- Dual Hull Bunks - This kit contains two sets of 10' hull bunks that are adjusted so that each set supports a tube. This option can be more of a challenge to park upon during rough water or windy conditions.
- Under Deck Pontoon Rack - These brackets allow you to use 2" x 10" x 14' lumber to create a rack that picks up from beneath the deck of the pontoon. This is a little easier to park upon than the dual bunks because they are visible when entering the lift. **The under deck pontoon rack requires customer to supply 2 - 2"x10"x14' non-treated lumber for rack.**
SHORE STATION FEATURES
One of the most important features of this lift is the time-tested Shore Station winch. Virtually unchanged for over 40 years, it offers smoother lifting and dependability far superior to any ordinary winch.
The "V" shape design of the aluminum platform allows for operation in shallow water and provides more positive centering. In the up position, there are no moving parts left in the water which minimizes corrosion.
Durable component parts are used throughout the Shore Station product line. From the stainless steel pin and brass bushings in the platform pulleys to the stainless steel platform cables.
- Boat Lift Motors
- Loading and Centering Guides
- Motor Stop
- Wheel Kits (for installation and removal)
- Deep Water Kit (new lift add-on only)
- For shipping costs please click "Request Shipping Quote" at the top of this page, or contact us directly
- This product ships out common carrier freight and shipping cost is calculated during checkout. Boat lift orders typically ship within 7-14 business days. Shipping available worldwide.
© 2013 BoatLiftandDock.com
Happy to Help You! Ask Your Question