The Lakeshore LSV40120BP vertical pontoon lift is designed to be easy to assemble, use and service. This lift also features fewer bolts and easy to change cables and sheaves. Picture shown is of the 3000 lb capacity, but is a very similar lift.
This lift is equipped with a dual set of carpeted bunks to support your pontoon above the cradle.
- 4000 lb. Max Lifting Capacity
- 120" Max Beam (inside width - upright to upright)
- 54" Lift Height (actual cradle travel)
- NEW Dual 12ft Vinyl and Aluminum Hull Bunks
- 98% Aluminum (zinc plated fasteners)
- 36" Telescoping Adjustable Legs
- Galvanized Winch Cable for Strength (stainless available upon request)
- 2 Year Mechanical and 10 Year Structural Limited Warranty
Lakeshore LSP has re-designed the winch on all their vertical lifts, now featuring an extra large drum that reduces wear on the cable and makes the lift easier to crank.
The 36" adjustable legs allow the lift to be leveled because lake bottoms are almost never perfectly flat. The legs may be removed for shallow water applications. The large pads or feet on this unit allow it to be moved across many different surfaces and lake bottoms without snagging or digging in.
Solid brass pulleys, they are expensive but worth it. Brass is the best combination of high strength and low cable abrasion. It will not corrode and lasts a lifetime.
- Power Unit or Motor
- Walk-On Load Guides
- Extension Legs
- Wheel Kit (wheel for install and removal)
- This product ships out common carrier freight. Please contact us for a shipping prices and availability.
- Shipping available worldwide.
© 2013 BoatLiftandDock.com
Happy to Help You! Ask Your Question