ShoreStation SSV150144H Hydraulic vertical boat lift / hoist offers rock-solid dependability with a new level of convenience. From the sleek clean look to the smooth, level-lift operation, these hoists are packed with features to make your life easier.
ShoreStation Vertical Hydraulic lifts have been designed with the entire hydraulic system positioned above the waterline and away from the dock for safe and easy access to your boat. This also provides a dependable, long lasting hydraulic system that does not fall victim to corrosion, leaking connections or failing seals.
- 15,000 lb. Max Lifting Capacity
- 144" Max Beam (inside width - upright to upright)
- Wireless Remote with Touch Pad
- 24V DC powered
- 72" Lift Height (actual cradle travel)
- 16' Carpeted Bunk with Aluminum Channel
- 1868 lb. Overall Weight
- Adjustable Step
- 166" Overall Width including base pads
- V-Shaped Platform Design
- Patented Drop Side Arm clears the way for easy access to your boat
- Large Diameter Stainless Steel Lift Cables
- Motor Stop
- 4 - 62.5" Telescoping Adjustable Legs
- 2 Year Mechanical and 10 Year Structural Limited Warranty
The lifts feature large diameter stainless steel lift cables operating over large diameter pulleys. The simple design ensures no cable to cable contact, eliminating the possibility of the cables binding and damaging each other. Pulleys also feature a grease zerk for easy maintenance.
The "V" shape design of the platform allows for operation in shallow water and provides more positive centering. In the up position, there are no moving parts left in the water which minimizes corrosion.
Designed for years of dependable service with durable component parts like stainless steel pins, brass bushings in platform pulleys and stainless steel platform cables
- Loading and Centering Guides
- Bow Stop
This product ships out common carrier freight. Please contact us for a shipping prices and availability. Ships to US, Canada and the United Kingdom.