The Lakeshore LSC1264 cantilever lift is a reliable aluminum small boat, jet ski or pwc lift with a great design. This lift works great for 3 and 4 Seat PWC units and especially the 4 Stroke models. Many boats are just too small or inexpensive to warrant a vertical lift. The LSP LSC1264 is a lightweight, inexpensive lift that will handle up to 1200lbs and accommodate boats up to 64" wide.
This Personal Watercraft / Small Boat Lift that can be placed either parallel or perpendicular to your dock. By placing your lift perpendicular to your dock, you can save precious space that will allow others more access to your dock.
- 1200lb Max Lifting Capacity
- 64" Max Beam (inside distance of diagonal upright to diagonal upright)
- 35" Lift Height (actual cradle travel)
- Fully Adjustable 8' Carpeted Hull Bunks
- 170 lb Overall Weight
- Oversized Winch with Durable Zinc Plating
- 98% Aluminum (zinc plated fasteners)
- 25" Powder Coated Aluminum Wheel
- Galvanized Winch Cable for Strength (stainless available upon request)
- 20" Telescoping Adjustable Legs
- 2 Year Mechanical and 10 Year Structural Limited Warranty
This Lakeshore lift offers the exclusive Pulley Bar Design, a one piece pulley design that works better than independent pulleys and results in longer cable life while shielding your watercraft from any contact with the cable.
Welded bushings also provide extra reinforcement at each pivot point, unlike other competitors models that simply drill holes.
The adjustable legs in both the front and rear of the lift make it easy to keep your watercraft above the water and level.
- 3' or 4' Extension Legs
- Paddel Boat Bunks
- Stainless Steel Upgrade (makes lift all aluminum and stainless)
- This product ships out common carrier freight. Please contact us for a shipping prices and availability.
- Shipping available worldwide.
© 2013 BoatLiftandDock.com
Happy to Help You! Ask Your Question