In this section you will find freestanding aluminum manual boat lifts for flat bottom and V-hull boats. We offer vertical and cantilever lifts in widths up to 132". These lifts work well for all type of boats; fishing boats, ski boats, wake board boats, deck boats and cruisers. It is important to know the consistency of the lake bottom and the water depth where the lift would be installed. We can get the larger lifts into a 10' depth max.
Freestanding Lifts have become very popular do to the fact that they are portable, easy to maintain and work in many different water conditions. The lifts are also removable, portable and in many states, do not require a permit.
- A few benefits of a freestanding lift;
- Fastest and Easiest way to get on the Water!
- No more trailering...save gas!
- Protects from Zebra Muscles, algae, barnacles and other fouling organisms and substances
- A canopy makes covering your boat as easy as cranking up your lift
- Keeps dock and boat safe in bad weather
- Great resale value
- Electric and Solar Options
- Removable and Portable
When choosing a lift for your boat, pontoon, pwc or what ever watercraft you are looking to lift, there are 2 things you should know that will help narrow the search;
- Knowing the Overall Weight of your watercraft will tell you the minimum weight capacity needed when choosing a lift
- Knowing the Beam or Width at Widest of your watercraft is also very important. All freestanding lifts have a maximum width allowed which is measured from inside of upright to inside of upright across the lift
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Shipping is available worldwide.